Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Days after Esplosion camp 2007



Thank God for Esplosion camp 2007 for His continuous blessings and presence throughout the camp. Lives were transformed, souls have been revived, spirits have been lifted up and refreshed. I always learn new things from Esp camp, it has never made me disappointed. I'm looking forward to Esp7 next year^^
We only took 40minutes to reach home from Nilai...thank god for that. Now life is back and i believe every campers is having the same feelings as me...boring...missing the camp>.<
Woke up at 11sth this morning(after 10 hours of sleep^^) and found out that our results for this semester is out ! and i got....*drum rolls*... 'lulus cemerlang' !!! wooohooo praise the Lord ! I really thank God for His guidance and blessings throughout this semester and it finally ended with me passing with flying colours. Hallelujah!

No comments: