Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey all

Greetings all,
Sorry for keeping this blog dead as I didn't have time to update it following a series of events such as termination of internet connection, trips and holidays. To keep y'all updated, I'm doing real good and still adapting myself to this brand new learning environment in UM. I did have slight cultural shock when I got in here as the lecturers are definitely different from what we had in teacher's training college. Lecturers here with the title of Professor/associate prof/Dr. are always busy, busy and busy that you really don't have sufficient time to talk to them personally but only to approach them through the Internet. Yup, everything is done online here including the submission of courseworks, comments, blogging, video clips, resources, everything ! This is quite hard for me till now as we haven't got our internet connection fixed. Hope this will be history as soon as I get a call from the person in-charged. Alright, think that's all for now and I will do some updates on the trip to Gold Coast as soon as I have the time and internet connection. Take care everyone !

No comments: