Sunday, March 16, 2008

Still living and kicking in Jesus name !

Just discharged from the hospital on Sunday after my 5th infusion. Thank God everything was fine since i wasn't able to be infused a week before due to the abnormal increase of my bilirubin index. Left the hospital with injection scars here and there T.T but i would not be infused again for now since i have completed 5 times. It will just be an appointment with my doctor in 6-week time v(^.^)v
What I'm doing now ? Assignment-test period again. Having 5-6 assignments, 3 tests and 3 simulated teaching to be done in March ! Everything will be over smoothly by the grace of the Lord. Hopefully will feel more relaxing after this month.
Went to SK Taman Midah 2 (Cheras)today to submit the letter for approval regarding our 14-day practical. Can't believe I'll be teaching so soon in primary school >.< That's all for this time (head back to complete assignment) God bless you all ! ^^

No comments: