Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Esplosion 2006







Esplosion 2006 dated from 9th of DEC to 12th DEC was one of the memorable camps for me. It was my first time to attend a camp organized by Presbyterian English churches. Port Dickson was selected to be the venue and indeed it was a beautiful place.

We departed from GEPC(Cheras) in 7-8 cars in the afternoon. Thank god for giving us safe journey that we reached the destination in time for the registration. All new faces I met at the resort were from various churches such as Agape(Kluang), Kuala Terengganu, Holy Light, Hebron, Ipoh, Kuantan and others. Surprisingly their average age was ranged from 15-19.( I’m considered ‘old’ lol) Despite their age, they were really energetic and enthusiastic in serving god. I was really encouraged by them.

Praise and worship sessions were just wonderful. I could feel the presence of god in every session and we did have a great time! I was also amazed by the age of some musicians from other churches that they were really talented!

I also felt grateful to have a great speaker in this camp who was Pastor Victor and his wife, Pastor Kelly. They both were really gifted pastors in youth ministry. They truly understand today’s youth problems that they can cope with it very well. I gained a lot in every session they held.

A small issue I would raise is they didn’t plan any games for the camp throughout 4 days. Other than that, the food we had, room we stayed was really good and comfortable. Nice work!

1 comment:

Dickson said...

yoyoyo....yeah lor.... me , u and 3 gals....in 1 car...hahaha hopefully this year will be the same bah..anyway .. i m still considering wan to go to tat camp or not...me sudah old lor..wakakkaa