Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A visit to KL badminton stadium lol~

It was a Sunday when i was on my way back after sending my friends back to the college. Suddenly i remembered there was this Malaysian open badminton championship happening at KL badminton stadium which is just 1km away from my current location. So i decided to take a look since all the champions like Lin Dan, Taufik Hidayat and others were there. It was a fullhouse at the parking lot where i couldn't find a place for my little Kancil to squeeze in..(just imagine that ! ). I saw all kinds of luxury cars like Merz S-class, BMW 7 series and even the latest Nissan Skyline (syok) believed it belongs to the VIPs guarded by traffic police. When i was about to leave, a man suddenly appeared and asked me to take his place since he's leaving. wow, just nice, i thought.
I was walking briskly to the entrance after i parked my car. There were glaring notices saying ' tickets sold out ! ' everwhere. great, i thought. i could only listen to the cheering outside the entrance instead to spectating inside, darn. i was wondering could i ran through that VIP entrance when the guards weren't watching, lol. The whole incident ended with i watching the live telecast competition on TV screen back at home, clear and comfortable.

No comments: